Swimming is not only a life skill, but a great way to increase your heart rate whilst decreasing stress on your body.
Our aquatic facilities support lap training for short and long distances.
Due to COVID-19, we are working through a staged reopening of our pools and facilities.
You can book swim sessions in the 50m, 25m, or Multipurpose pools by clicking on the buttons below.
In line with government restrictions, we are limited to the number of people who can be in any pool at one time, so bookings are essential.
Having trouble logging in to the new system?
Lap lane etiquette
- Select a lane based on your ability
- Keep to the left of the lane while swimming
- Wait until the end of the lane to pass a swimmer in front of you
- Check both directions before moving across any lanes
- Stand in the corners of the lane to allow other swimmers to continue swimming laps