Swim. Play. Learn.
Swimming is an important life skill. Our babies and toddlers programs are the perfect way to introduce a love of water to your little ones.
Our Aqua Playgroup and Access Water Play programs will build water familiarisation, confidence, and water safety skills in a relaxed and playful environment.
Aqua sensory play for babies up to 8 months.
Our Aqua Playgroup provides babies and carers the opportunity to establish water familiarisation, build water confidence and learn essential water safety skills in a relaxed and fun environment.
- Sessions are non-structured and run for 45 minutes
- Led by a qualified AUSTSWIM Infant and Preschool teacher
- Sessions are held in our heated Learn to Swim Pool
- Suitable for babies from 8 weeks (after immunisations) to 8 months
- Bookings are not required
$7.80 per child (one accompanying adult FREE)
2021 Session Times
Monday 10:15am – 11:00am
Wednesday 10:30am – 11:15am
Access Water Play
Access Water Play is an inclusive and supportive environment for children and carers to have fun in the water.
The program will build water familiarisation, confidence, and water safety skills in an unstructured and playful environment.
- Non-structured, 60 minute sessions.
- Led by a qualified AUSTSWIM ‘Access and Inclusion’ and ‘AutismSWIM’ teacher.
- Held in our heated Learn to Swim Pool.
- Suitable for children of all abilities from aged 12 months to 5 years.
- Bookings not required.
Children aged under 5 must be accompanied in the water by an adult and remain within arms reach at all times.
Cost: $6.70/$5.80 concession (one child free per accompanying adult) and $4.10 for additional children.
Session time: 2021 session times are TBC.
Where: Ballarat Aquatic and Lifestyle Centre.
For more information call the Parent Place facilitator on 5320 5165.