Inspire. Motivate. Succeed.
Personal training is the perfect tool for anyone wanting to ensure they are getting the most out of their training with personalised workouts designed just for YOU!
Step out of iso and back into action with our personal training team
In line with Victorian Government restrictions, we’re excited to bring personal training sessions to you from Monday 21 September.
You can book a one to one session with a trainer or share the cost with a friend. Bookings are essential, contact Nicole Smith at email@example.com or 5329 1681.
The following fees will apply: $40 per 1:1 session and $60 per 1:2 session.
Please bring a water bottle and towel with you, and a gym mat if you have it. Remember: no towel, no workout.
All memberships remain suspended.
Trainers take into consideration all personal factors and design each workout to lead you to your goals. Personal training is suitable for anyone from beginner to athlete. Sessions are perfect for:
- Helping you set new and challenging goals
- Providing accountability and ongoing motivation
- Teaching you the most effective techniques
- Giving your training direction and clarity
- Collaboratively working with your physiotherapist
- Sport specific and advanced workouts
Getting started is easy! Click the link below to find out more information about our trainers or send an enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Personal training returns to Ballarat Aquatic and Lifestyle Centre (BALC) from 21 September 2020.
- All sessions must be pre-booked to ensure we operate within Victorian Government guidelines.
- Please direct enquiries to Nicole Smith, Health and Wellness Team Leader email@example.com or call 5329 1681 between 8am and 4pm, Monday to Friday.
- Find information about personal training and our trainers on our website at www.ballarataquaticcentre.com/fitness
- The following fees will apply: $40 per 1:1 session and $60 per 1:2 session.
Memberships remain suspended.
- Sessions will run for 45 minutes.
- Customers will pay for their session via EFTPOS on day of booking.
- Customers are asked to arrive 5 mins prior to session commencing to organise payment.
- Customers will be charged for the PT session if they fail to show or cancel their booking with their trainer 2 hours prior to the session commencement time.
- Customers are asked to bring their own water bottle and towel, and gym mat if possible.
- Customers will need to wear a mask to and from their training session.
- Customers are asked to maintain 1.5m physical distance before, during and after their sessions.
- Customers must bring a towel – No towel, NO WORKOUT.
- Customers must complete a health screening before their first training session, which will be discussed with Nicole Smith at the time of booking.