Inspire. Motivate. Succeed.
Personal training is the perfect tool for anyone wanting to ensure they are getting the most out of their training with personalised workouts designed just for YOU!
Our state of the art Health Club has everything that you and your trainer need to achieve the results you are after. Whether your goal is strength development, weight loss, or you’re just after that extra bit of motivation that a one-on-one session can give you to stay on track, our Personal Trainers will help you reach your goals fast.
We provide a personalised program, technique correction, nutritional and health advice, motivation, accountability and more.
Our qualified trainers and ready to tailor a fitness program just for you. Bookings are essential, and can be made by contacting Nicole Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 5329 1681.
Please bring a water bottle and towel with you, and a gym mat if you have it. Remember: no towel, no workout.
Personal Training Prices
|Member||Non-Member||5 Visit Pass Member
|5 Visit Pass Non-Member||10 Visit Pass Member||10 Visit Pass Non-Member|
|PT Session 1/2 hour||$39.00||$48.20||$175.50||$241.00||$351.00||$433.80|
|PT Session 1 hour||$64.60||$80.00||$290.70||$400.00||$581.40||$720.00|
Buy a 10 Visit Pass and only pay for 9! Discount applies for both Members and Non-Members!
Trainers take into consideration all personal factors and design each workout to lead you to your goals. Personal training is suitable for anyone from beginner to athlete. Sessions are perfect for:
- Helping you set new and challenging goals
- Providing accountability and ongoing motivation
- Teaching you the most effective techniques
- Giving your training direction and clarity
- Collaboratively working with your physiotherapist
- Sport specific and advanced workouts
Getting started is easy! Click the link below to find out more information about our trainers or send an enquiry to the team email@example.com
- Please direct enquiries to Nicole Smith, Health and Wellness Team Leader firstname.lastname@example.org or call 5329 1681 between 8am and 4pm, Monday to Friday.
- Find information about personal training and our trainers on our website at www.ballarataquaticcentre.com/fitness
- Customers are asked to arrive 5 mins prior to session commencing to organise payment.
- Customers will be charged for the PT session if they fail to show or cancel their booking with their trainer 2 hours prior to the session commencement time.
- Customers are asked to bring their own water bottle and towel, and gym mat if possible.
- Customers are asked to maintain 1.5m physical distance before, during and after their sessions.
- Customers must bring a towel – No towel, NO WORKOUT.
- Customers must complete a health screening before their first training session, which will be discussed with Nicole Smith at the time of booking.