Our School Holidays Program is back for the mid-year holidays.
The kids can climb and tumble indoors, keeping them active and occupied during the second week of the school holidays.
The program is included as part of your Healthy Kids members, with the exception of our Rock Wall sessions ($10 for all participants).
All sessions must be booked online via the online booking portal, with a limit of two classes per child, per day.
Bookings open tomorrow (Tuesday 22 June) for Healthy Kids members and Wednesday 23 June for non-members.
• Cost for non-members:
• Balance Play – $8 per child, per session
• Gymnastics – $10 per child, per session
• Rock Wall – $10 per child, per session
• You must pay upfront and in full when making a booking for rock wall sessions for members and non-members.
• Cancellations must be made at least two hours before your session start time, otherwise your payment will be forfeited.
• Cancellations can be made in the BALC Online Portal under ‘My Bookings’.
• A booking credit will be applied to your account if you cancel at least two hours before your session start time.
• All sessions run in the Gymnastics Hall.
• Parents/carers must remain in the viewing area for all children aged 5-9 years.
• Closed toe Sports shoes must be worn to rock climbing sessions.
All School Holiday Program bookings must be booked and paid for via the BALC Online Portal.
Haven’t used the poral before? No problem! Click the links below for detailed instructions about using the portal for both Healthy Kids members and non-members.