Our School Holiday Program is jam-packed full of activities to keep your kids busy during the holidays!
Our April School Holiday Program will run from Monday 17 April to Friday 21 April 2023. To view the timetable, please click on the link below.
Our School Holiday Program is included as part of your Healthy Kids membership, with the exception of our Rock Wall sessions ($10.20 for all participants).
Limit of two classes per child, per day.
Cost for non-members
• Balance Play – $8.10 per child, per session
• Gymnastics – $10.20 per child, per session
• Rock Wall – $10.20 per child, per session
• Teen Gymnastics – $12.40 per child
• Swim & Survive 3 Day Intensive – $42.90 per child
Payment Details & Cancellations
• You must pay upfront and in full when making a booking for rock wall sessions for members and non-members.
• Cancellations must be made at least two hours before your session start time, otherwise your payment will be forfeited.
• Cancellations can be made in the BALC Online Portal under ‘My Bookings’.
• A booking credit will be applied to your account if you cancel at least two hours before your session start time.
Gymnastics & Rock Wall Sessions
• All Gymnastics and Rock Wall sessions run in the Gymnastics Hall.
• Parents/carers of children aged 5 to 9 years must remain in the viewing area.
• Closed toe sports shoes must be worn to rock climbing sessions.
Swim & Survive 3-Day Intensive Program
• All Healthy Kids members must enrol in their current class level
• Non-members must call BALC on 5334 2499 to enrol so we can find the right class level for your child
• Parents/guardians must abide by our Watch Around Water policy. Parents/guardians must remain in the aquatic area of the centre at all times. Children under 5 must wear a PINK armband. Children under 10 must wear a YELLOW armband.
All School Holiday Program bookings must be booked and paid for via the BALC Online Portal.
Haven’t used the poral before? No problem! Click the links below for detailed instructions about using the portal for both Healthy Kids members and non-members.