Group Fitness etiquette
Inspire. Motivate. Succeed.
All fitness levels are welcome. Classes are subject to change without notification.
- Please inform your instructor if you are new to exercise, pregnant or have any pre-existing injuries.
- Warm up and cool down are vital components of the class. If you must leave early, please inform the instructor at the beginning of the class.
- To reduce wait time at the front entrance and in corridors please arrive no more than 5 minutes prior to class starting times.
- In respect to other participants, staff have the right to refuse entry to any late comers, please do not enter the studio once the music has started or instructed otherwise by the instructor.
- Children are not permitted in the studios while a class is in progress.
- Please book and pay for your class online before attending. Please check in with reception on arrival before entering the studio.
- Participants must be a minimum of 13 years of age to participate in Group Fitness classes, with the exception of BodyPump requiring the minimum age to be a minimum of 16 years.
- Please use pigeon holes provided to store personal belongings. Please DO NOT leave items on the floor or next to bikes.
- Appropriate clothing and footwear is required at all times.
- Bring along a drink bottle and have regular breaks to stay hydrated.
- Fans are to be operated under the discretion of instructors.
- For the safety of you and others, be attentive and turn off mobile phones during class times.
- Please carry and use a sweat towel. Small towels can be purchased at Customer Service. For the comfort of others, please ensure personal hygiene is maintained. Sanitised wipes are provided to wipe down mats, equipment, and bike and the floor around your bike if needed.
- Follow staff instructions at all times. Abusive language and behaviour displayed to other patrons or staff will not be tolerated. Management and staff reserve the right to refuse entry and to evict.
- In respect to other users and instructors please limit your conversations during class times. Staff reserve the right to ask you to leave the class if conversations continue.
- Do NOT drop weights/equipment.
- At the conclusion of each class please thoroughly clean down and return all equipment safely into the appropriate storage area. Please reset and thoroughly wipe down bikes in preparation for the next class.
- For the safety of all users DO NOT put equipment away during class times unless notified by your instructor. Under no circumstances are weights to be packed away whilst patrons are laying on the floor.