We have had to cancel our outdoor group fitness sessions due to unexpected and urgent maintenance work due to a water mains leak in the courtyard area.
We apologise for the inconvenience and look forward to welcoming everyone back to the Centre on Monday 9 November for indoor group fitness classes.
Keep an eye out for booking details in the coming days.
- Outdoor fitness classes to resume on Thursday 24 September
- Outdoor fitness classes are open to all community members, a BALC membership is not required
- All sessions must be pre-booked to ensure we operate within Victorian Government guidelines.
- Each class is $10 per person
- Sessions are limited to 10 participants per session plus the instructor, so bookings are essential
- Bookings can be made online via the BALC website
- Sessions will run for 45 minutes, except HIIT which will run for 30 minutes
- All memberships remain on hold
- Sessions may be cancelled if weather conditions are deemed unsafe. Participants will receive an email if sessions have been cancelled at least one hour prior to session commencing
- Customers are asked to bring their own water bottle and towel, and gym mat if possible.
- Customers will need to wear a mask to and from their training session.
- Sessions can be booked up to two weeks in advance
- Customers unable to make it to a session are asked to please cancel their session in the member portal. Cancellations two hours prior to sessions starting will have their product credited back in the member portal.
- Customers are asked to maintain 1.5m physical distance before, during and after their sessions.
- Customers must bring a towel – No towel, NO WORKOUT.
|7.15am||Morning HIIT 30
|Morning HIIT 30
|10.00am||Low Impact Circut
|10.30am||Low Impact Circut