Inspire. Motivate. Succeed.
We have a range of classes to suit all levels of fitness and experience.
An energising way to meet new people, all while building and improving your strength, endurance and coordination. With a variety of classes each week, plus our cycle virtual fitness options, you’re sure to find something to challenge your mind and body.
Group Fitness classes will be starting back Monday 29 June.
In line with Victorian Government restrictions, our Group Fitness classes will be limited to 10 people per class.
The hub of BALC Group Fitness with the latest SMART TECH equipment designed to maximise your workout, you can find your Les Mills favourites, freestyle, HIIT and wellbeing classes here.
The ultimate cycle studio with 30 of the latest Stages bikes to give you the best indoor cycling experience in town!
Achieve a sense of calm with our variety of low impact wellbeing classes including yoga, pilates, and BodyBalance.
Things to know before you arrive
- Bookings are essential. A maximum of 10 participants per class.
- The Group Fitness timetable is subject to change.
- Customers can book online. Cost is $10 per person.
- Bookings can be made up to two weeks in advance.
- Please DO NOT attend classes if you are showing any signs of illness.
- If you are unable to attend a class, please cancel or reschedule through your member portal. A session credit will be applied to your online portal account if the booking is cancelled two hours prior to the session commencing. Credits in your account can be used for booking future sessions.
- Enter via the Centre’s main entrance and check in with the customer service team.
- Customers will be directed to the correct studio and advised to sanitise their hands.
- Wipes will be provided to wipe down any equipment, before, during and after classes.
- Please bring a towel. This is essential to take part in group fitness classes. No towel, no workout.
- Toilets and change rooms will be available.
- Please bring your own drink bottle.
- To reduce wait time at the front entrance and in corridors please arrive no more than 5 minutes prior to class starting times.
- It is important to attend the warmup, please arrive on time to allow set up of equipment prior to the class.
- Please advise the instructor if you have health concerns that may restrict you in exercising.
- Please maintain a safe physical distance of 1.5 metres from other participants and the instructor. Markers will be placed in each studio.
- Pigeon holes are accessible; however, no lockers will be available.
- Please immediately leave the Centre at the end of the class.