It’s time to get on board with Premier’s Active April, an exciting and fun way to get active and stay healthy.
Premier’s Active April encourages all Victorians to commit to doing 30 minutes of physical activity a day during April. It’s free, it’s fun and its part of the Victorian Government’s commitment to get more people active and healthy.
To help our local community get active during April, all local registrants will receive a FREE 5 Visit Pass to Ballarat Aquatic & Lifestyle Centre.
Your 5 Visit Pass includes access to the Health Club, Pools, Spa & Steam Room only.
And if you sign up to a BALC Membership by the end of April, we will waive the start up fee, valued at $70!
For more details and to register, head to the Active April website at www.activeapril.vic.gov.au. Registrations are now open and will stay open until 30 April 2019.
To access your FREE 5 Visit Pass to BALC, simply register at the above website and print out a copy of your Premiers Active April Card or present a copy on a mobile device in Centre from Wednesday 6th March 2019. Your 5 Visit Pass must be used between Monday 1st April 2019 – Tuesday 30th April 2019. Any unused visits will not be redeemable after 30th April 2019.
Terms & Conditions:
– One free 5 Visit Pass per registration only.
– Pass cannot be used for Group Fitness classes.
– Health Assessment and programs not included with Health Club access.
– On each visit, the Visit Pass must be stamped or initialled by a BALC Customer Service team member. Pass must be produced to gain entry.
– Patrons must be at least 16 years of age to access the Health Club, Spa & Steam Room. Participants using Spa & Steam must obtain wrist band from Customer Service on entry.
– Passes will not be re-issued if misplaced.
– Pass valid from 1 April – 30 April 2019.
– Any unused visits will not be redeemable after 30 April 2019.
– Membership applications must be completed by 30 April 2019 to receive $0 joining fee offer.