It’s time to get on board with Premier’s Active April, an exciting and fun way to get active and stay healthy.
Premier’s Active April encourages all Victorians to commit to doing 30 minutes of physical activity a day during April. It’s free, it’s fun and it’s part of the Victorian Government’s commitment to get more people active and healthy.
To help our local community get active during April, all local registrants will receive a FREE 10 Visit Pass to Ballarat Aquatic & Lifestyle Centre.
Your 10 Visit Pass includes access to the Health Club, Pool, Spa, Steam Room and selected Group Fitness classes*.
And if you sign up to a BALC Membership by the end of April, we will waive the start up fee, valued at $70!
Plus, just by registering, every participant will receive:
- 15% off at Sportsmart in store and online
- one hour free tennis court hire at Melbourne Park or Albert Reserve
- a 2 for 1 ticket offer to SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium
- a 2 for 1 ticket offer to Otway Fly Treetop Adventures
- a 2 for 1 ticket offer to Legoland Discovery Centre Melbourne
- 15% discount for Rock up Netball programs
- 20% discount for Netball Victoria school holiday clinics
- 5 free group dance lessons at a Dancesport Victoria centre
- A 2 for 1 green fee offer at Golf Victoria Courses
- 10% off Term 2 MyGolf junior program
- entry into the draw to win tickets to the 2019 Australian Open Tennis Finals^, 4 Fitbits for the family and an iPad mini, or a GoPro Camera
Registrations are now open and will stay open until 30 April 2018. Visit www.activeapril.vic.gov.au to register. Simply print a copy of your Premiers Active April Card and bring it in Centre from Monday 26 February to activate your FREE 10 Visit Pass. Your 10 Visit Pass must be used between Sunday 1st April 2018 – Monday 30th April 2018.
CLICK HERE to download the Active April Group Fitness timetable.
*Age restrictions apply. Full Terms & Conditions are available at BALC.